Welcome to the Field Engagement Program!
The Field Engagement Program is expanding nationally as the team here at FPIB will be visiting every permit holder in every state around Australia!
The Field Engagement Team is looking forward to getting out in the field and engaging with the fire protection industry, as we work together to ensure permit conditions are being met.
The Board sees this as not only a permit condition check, but an invaluable opportunity to observe the operational aspects of the industry at the grassroots level. The team is committed to collaborating with the industry to refine the permit scheme and ultimately contribute to the reduction of emissions.
Why is meeting your permit conditions important?
- It’s your legal obligation under government legislation.
- The conditions are reflective of best practice.
- It aids in reducing scheduled gases hitting our atmosphere and destroying the Ozone Layer.
Meet the Team!
Want to brush up on your permit conditions? Go through our self-assessment checklists below and see where you’re at with your compliance.
The Board are committed to ensuring the highest standards of fire protection and safety within our industry and we want to increase compliance and awareness of the fire protection industry permit scheme across the board. These face-to-face visits will ensure permit conditions are being met, whilst increasing education on best practice. So why join the Field Engagement Program?
- Community Impact: Contribute to the safety and well-being of your workplace, industry, and community by actively participating in on-site engagements to ensure compliance with your licensing requirements and permit conditions.
- Enhance Safety Protocols: Joining our Field Engagement Program with a site visit, assists the Board in making sure that all permit holders are fully aware of and comply with fire protection regulations. Your involvement plays a crucial role in creating a safer environment and workplace for everyone.
- Get Help & Ask Questions: Gain valuable hands-on experience, professional development and insights into best practice when handling scheduled extinguishing agents and record keeping, whilst collaborating with fellow industry professionals.
- Collaborate with Us: We will welcome your collaboration and the Board wants your buy in on how to improve compliance across our industries. Engage with us face to face and share your insights and suggestions.
Here’s How You Can Help:
Join the Field Engagement Program: Be an active participant in our program to engage with businesses and organisations, foster a culture of safety, compliance and collaboration.
Help us spread the word: Share this message with your network to ensure that all permit holders are aware of our site-visits and how they can join.